Sam I Am

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas in Minneapolis

Every year we go up to Minneapolis a week before Christmas to visit my mom's side of the family. When I was just a toddler, we began the tradition of attending the Holidazzle Parade in downtown Minneapolis and then going to Macy's the next morning to see "A Day in a Life of an Elf".
Parades in December are usually pretty cold. Hot chocolate is a must.
"A Day in the Life of an Elf" is on the 8th floor of the historic Macy's store in Minneapolis.
This sure looks a lot like dad after I ask 10,000 questions in just 10 minutes.
More tradition! Eating the giant cupcakes in the basement cafeteria of Macy's.
Later that morning we took the convenient (Governor Scott Walker would definitely disagree) light rail from downtown Minneapolis to the Mall of America.
I love Angry Birds!
I think I might be experiencing a sugar coma on the train. Later today we will be at Aunt Muriel's for her Christmas party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home