Sam I Am

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Fishing at the Cabin

Over Labor Day Weekend we traveled up to uncle Gordie & aunt Tammy's cabin. We stopped for the night at Three Bears Lodge in Warrens, Wisconsin. It has a fantastic water park. We first had to stop for my official birthday dinner in the Wisconsin Dells. Do I look like a buffalo in this picture?
My main goal this trip was to catch a fish. Just one would be great. I went fishing earlier this Summer back in Madison and didn't catch jack squat!
One of the nice things about fishing off the boat dock is that you can see the fish swimming in the shallow water. I'm trying to tap a fish on the head to get it's attention.
It is always great to be reunited with my old friends Morgan (6) and Trevor (11). Here I'm playing lawn jarts/darts with Morgan.
Morgan's birthday is just a week after mine. Uncle Gordie and aunt Tammy threw us a birthday party complete with a snake shaped cake.
Playing the I-touch in the tent.
Fishing the "money hole". Look at all those fish!
More fishing.
I caught a Bass! It wasn't a "keeper", but it was a big catch on this day.
It was a little chilly out on the lake.
The whole gang fishing. Morgan and I would rely heavily on Trevor's fishing expertise.
Nothing beats fishing with old friends.
It was a great weekend and I can't wait until next year's fishing season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home