Sam I Am

Friday, August 12, 2011

Madison Mallards

Dad and I decided to go to a Madison Mallards baseball game. Mom was away visiting Auntie Lisa in Austin Texas, so dad and I decided to do all the things mom didn't like to do. One of those is a boring baseball game.
This was my first baseball game at the "Duck Pond", but I actually had been here a couple times before on fields trips with my daycare.

We had great seats! They were in the front row right behind 1st base. Before the game started I was more interested in playing on the I-touch, but as soon as the game started I really got into it.

The "butt cam".


When the Mallards' first baseman was done warming up his infield, he turned around and flipped me a baseball! How exciting is that?!!

Here I am sporting my new Mallards' baseball cap. Dad and I had a great time at the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home