Sam I Am

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Treinen Farm

Our goal on this beautiful Sunday afternoon was to conquer the largest corn maze in Wisconsin. Actually, we had two goals, the other was to find some nice, big pumpkins. The location was Treinen Farm outside of Lodi, Wisconsin.

Barn!
Every year they create a different maze based on characters from Greek Mythology.
Before diving into the giant maze, we did a practice run through the children's maze. It was way too easy.
We were given one tiny piece of the map maze. We needed six total pieces to complete the map. Our objective was to find a mailbox in each map section. When we found a mailbox, it would reveal a new map section. Slowly, we would complete the map and find our way out of the maze.
I found the first mailbox! We are almost through the maze. We just have to find one more section.
After we successfully found our way out of the corn maze, it was time to find a pumpkin. I wonder if you could make a maze out of pumpkins?
Inspecting a potential keeper.
The perfect pumpkin.
Helping mom find her pumpkin.

Before we went home with our pumpkins, I played in the farm's super fun play area.
Here I'm climbing hay bales.
Impersonating Bear Grylls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home