Sam I Am

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Anybody who knows me quickly learns that I LOVE Halloween. I think it was back in May when I began to think about my costume. This year I was an Alien Super Hero. What made my costume "alien" were antennae that sprouted from the top of my head. You will not see antennae in any blog pictures, because my mom and dad laughed when I first put them on. Super Heroes are not meant to be laughed at! So, no antennae this year.My spooky pumpkin.
Mom's special Halloween cupcakes. I should also point out that mom really likes Halloween. It was easily a month before Halloween when mom and I had the entire house decorated inside and out with Halloween decorations.The first of many Halloween parties. Front row: Bailey and me. Back Row: Grandma, Mommy, Molly and Aunt Amy.
"Trick or treating" in Belleville.
Accessorizing to keep my ears warm.
Not too bad for a night's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home