A 2.9 Million Minute Wait - WOW!
I had to wait a staggering 2.9 million minutes to lose my first tooth. I have 19 baby teeth to go, but at this rate, I will be right around 110 years old before I lose my last tooth. I'm hoping the pace picks up a little.
It began to wiggle on Tuesday. It got REALLY wiggly on Wednesday and then I pulled it out Thursday morning on the playground at my daycare. My teacher quickly took it and put it safely in a zip lock bag. I'm proud to say it didn't hurt and there wasn't any blood!
Here's the tooth in all it's glory.
It's not very big. It's about the size of a apple seed.
When I was a baby, two teeth immediately came in. It appears they will be the first to come out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home