Sam I Am

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 followed the same routine as 2009. However, we did drive up a day earlier to the twin cities to allow for a stop at the Metropolis Hotel in Eau Claire. The Metropolis had a nice, large, uncrowded water park. The next night we saw the Holidazzle Parade. Dad didn't take any pictures because it was VERY cold and his hands were frozen.
The next day we walked to Macy's and saw "A Day in the Life of an Elf".


Santa's mail room.
Last year it was green frosting. This year it's red.
I always eat all the frosting first. The frosting is the best part.
We're off to Grandma Karen and Backa Rico's. Notice I'm wearing my festive Christmas underpants on my head. I'm hoping it will be a Christmas tradition that really catches on.
Nothing beats a living room floor full of Christmas presents.
Grandma Karen's Christmas sock. You can't get more practical than using an actual sock. She includes the second sock inside to complete the pair.

I got a tool box with REAL grown-up tools inside.
Christmas morning. Opening presents from Santa.
Notice the new Spider Man pajamas!
Enjoying playing basketball with the hoop and basketball Grandma Jean got me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home