Badger Football Game
Saturday, October 9th marked my very first Badger football game. It was the Badgers' "Homecoming" game. I'm not sure how that applies to me, since I never left home. Mom was away for the weekend up in Minneapolis, so dad and I were bachelors for the weekend.
Here I'm standing in front of some strange statue made out of footballs.
Watching pre-game practice from field level.
It was fun sitting in the same seats my dad and grandpa sat in for the last 20 years.
It also was a very warm day for October. Drinking ice cold lemonade sure is nice.
The Badgers are about to score a touchdown against the lovable, yet inept Minnesota Gophers.
The Badgers ended up beating the Gophers 41-23. They also held on to Paul Bunyan's axe for the seventh straight year. The axe is a trophy that goes to the winning team.
We didn't stay for the whole game, because I was getting tired. We rode our bike(s) back to the car.
It also was a very warm day for October. Drinking ice cold lemonade sure is nice.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home