Sam I Am

Monday, August 30, 2010

Pump It Up!

My birthday has FINALLY arrived! Well, it is my "fake birthday" as I call it. My "real birthday" won't arrive for another 3 days. This year I wanted to have a BIG party and invite lots of my friends. My mom and dad suggested having the party at a place called "Pump It Up". They handle just about everything, even the after party mess. It consists of two large rooms that each hold three very large inflatable "jump arounds". When you are all worn out from jumping around you then go into their party room.


As the birthday boy, I had to lead my friends from one bounce around room to another.

It was a lot of fun with all different kinds of inflatable bounce arounds.

The Pump It Up staff said "no running", but there were no rules against jogging.
My "Sponge Bob" birthday cake.

Eating delicious cheese pizza with lemonade.


After eating cake, I got to sit in the birthday throne and open presents.

When I would open a present, all my friends with chant the name of my friend who was giving me the present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home