Passing the Time
As Winter slowly comes to an end, my family has been stuggling to come up with fun things to do. Here are just a few activities that have helped pass the time before nice Spring days arrive.
Prior to attending a Tom Pease concert at the Waisman Center. He sings funny kid's songs like "Boogie! Boogie! Boogie!".
Sledding at Elver Park for the first time. This is the Everest of sledding hills.
I went so fast, I turned into a "blur".
I love doing the skeleton.
We went up to the Wisconsin Dells for a couple days. We stayed at a hotel that had a great little kids' waterpark. We also went to Ripley's Believe It or Not!. They even had a mummy!
Indoor roller-coaster.
Laser bowling.
I like nothing better than hanging out in hotel rooms. I'm eating pizza, drinking chocolate milk and watching a movie.
Last, but not least, my monkey friend Pat came along. Pat is from "Once Upon a Time" (my daycare). Whenever an inmate at "Once Upon a Time" goes anywhere, Pat goes along too. Pat has traveled the world.
I like nothing better than hanging out in hotel rooms. I'm eating pizza, drinking chocolate milk and watching a movie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home