Christmas Review
2009 was a wild Christmas season. We moved around a lot. We visited a lot of family and friends. Here are some of my favorite pictures.
First stop was the Holidazzle Parade in Minneapolis.
Visiting Macy's Elf Land and Santa Claus.
Quickly moving through Elf Land to get to Santa.

WAITING for Santa in his holding room prior to the photo shoot.
Massive Macy's cupcake with green frosting.

Is this permanent frosting daddy?


My gift to Auntie Lisa was a drawing of a virus. She really appreciates these kind of presents.
Auntie Lisa got wind that I wanted to grow up to be a paleontologist. She got me a clay brick that I have to chip and brush to get to dinosaur bones.


Christmas at Grandma Karen and Backa Rico's.
Move over Mick Jagger!

Christmas Eve I put out cookies and milk for Santa Claus and apples for the reindeer. Check out my new SpongeBob pajamas.
Christmas morning! The wait is over!

It was a wonderful Christmas!
Christmas at Grandma Karen and Backa Rico's.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home