
I caught my very first fish while spending Labor Day Weekend at Uncle Gordie and Aunt Tammy's cabin. I used a SpongeBob Squarepants fishing pole.

The boat ride back to the cabin after a long day of fishing. Morgan, my fishing buddy and I are just little tired.

Telling the girls back at camp about the fish I caught.

Morgan and I demonstrating to mommy just how we caught our fish.

Bunkbeds are cool!

Inflatable jump-arounds are cool too.

Celebrating three birthdays. Trevor is 9 years old. If you remember back to Uncle Gordie and Aunt Tammy's wedding, Trevor led Morgan and me down the aisle. Morgan and I have birthdays that are 6 days apart. We're now 4 years old!


Spongebob soon will meet a messy demise. No tears from daddy.



A great weekend. I will be back to fish again soon.
1 Comments:
Sam,
Maybe the next time you come to the cabin you will be old enough to pull weeds - 1 cent per weed!
Uncle G
By
Anonymous, at Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home