Sam I Am

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Zoo Field Trip

Once Upon A Time's field trip to the Henry Vilas Zoo. Based on the picture below, I don't think the animals were the main attraction. This giraffe seems to find us very entertaining.

Daddy came along on this field trip to chaperone. My guess is that he just wanted to ride a school bus.

We got to the zoo too early, so we had time to play in the park. This park even had the "Old Woman's Shoe" to play in.


My friend Jack M.

My friend Parker Davis
My girl friend Meredith.

Climbing always helps to get a good view.

My favorite animal at the zoo were the Prairie Dogs.

Dad! Where's the animal? My teacher Ms. Erin is on the left.

My other teacher Ms. Vicki helps me get a drink.

Spinning the Globe with Meredith.

Most of the gang here. I think we're missing three "friends". So much for having a chaperone along.

Having lunch before we head back to Once Upon A Time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home