Sam I Am

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bowling Field Trip 6/25/08

Wow! Talk about falling behind on my posts. This post is from exactly a year ago! I was only 2 years old. I went on a bowling field trip with my daycare "The Caring Center". The reason I post this is because I'm about to go on many field trips this Summer with my new daycare "Once Upon A Time".
It turns out that I'm a much better Wii bowler. My high score on the Wii is 200!

Bowling requires a lot of patience. You have to wait for the ball to return. You have to wait for other bowlers to bowl. You have to wait for your ball to make it ALL the way down the alley to the pins.

13 minutes since I released my ball towards the pins.

20 minutes later. Still no results.
23 minutes later. Early returns are in... it's looking like a strike!!

Finally, after 26 minutes I got a six. Back to the ball return and I'll attempt to pick up the spare.

Check out the chain gang! I'm under the yellow arrow.

It is a short walk from the bowling alley back to "The Caring Center".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home