Sam I Am

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chicago Weekend

It was a cold and of course windy weekend in Chicago. View from the Shedd Aquarium.

We drove down to the small town of Harvard, IL (which is just over the border from Wisconsin)
and hopped on to the train to Chicago. It's a nice way to avoid driving and parking in downtown Chicago.



The only downside is that it takes 2 hours, which really tests my patience.

Dinner at Ed Debevics.
The service was terrible! The waitress just tossed handfuls of straws and napkins on me!

We rode the bus to the Shedd Aquarium (Sat.) and the Field Museum (Sun).

The Shedd Aquarium was nice, but very crowded.







Standing with Molly and Bailey in front of a ..... ? Soldier Field in the background.

I really liked the Field Musuem. I want to grow up to be a Paleontologist.

I love dinosaur bones! Here is Sue's big head.

The lights will be dimmed soon to watch a 3D Dinosaur movie.

What's that elephant looking at? Maybe it's a mummy?!!


Bus ride back to the hotel with my museum souvenir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home