Spain
I'm back from Spain! I had a super fantastic time! Uncle Gordie and aunt Tammy deserve a big "THANK YOU!". I didn't know what to expect at first. I spoke a little Spanish, but there were a lot of unknowns when it came to Spain. I was most pleasantly surprised throughout my trip. Spain is a wonderful country! The following blog entries will show some of the fun things I did in Spain and elsewhere.
Hiking to Bubion, Spain in the Sierra Nevada Mountains with uncle Gordie & aunt Tammy.
The beautiful Andalusia region of southern Spain.
Uncle Gordie & aunt Tammy's house. There weren't many "ranch style" homes in Spain, but that wasn't the case on the naval base in Rota, Spain.
Would I be able to play golf in Spain? "Yes!"
Would I be able to climb castles? "Yes!"
Would I be able to hitch a ride if my legs were tired? "Yes!"
Would Spain have jungle gyms? "Yes!"
Would there be trees in Spain that made it look like I needed a haircut? "Yes!"
Would Spain have cool beaches? "Yes!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home