Halloween 2010
This Halloween I couldn't decide between two costumes. There was the astronaut costume from the store and then there was the robot costume that I made.
I made my robot costume from a nighttime pull-up box and my old Buzz Lightyear costume from last year. I cut openings in the box for my eyes and then covered up the front of box (or the robot's face) with pieces from Halloween napkins. The one design flaw in my costume was that the eye openings on the box were covered with the napkin pieces. This flaw proved to be a problem.
Mommy dressed as a witch.
Scooping out the pumpkin's brain.
Halloween party at Once Upon a Time. Ms. Nina is reading the Halloween story that our class wrote.

The day before Halloween I "trick or treated" at the outdoor Greenway Station Mall near mommy's work. I decided I would wear the robot costume on Halloween eve. I got a lot of compliments and laughs as I passed by people. I think people were laughing because it was obvious I couldn't see where I was going.
Standing in front of a pumpkin pyramid at Greenway Station.
Molly, Bailey and I are about to depart on our "trick or treating" adventure.
We found that running (instead of walking) between each house produced a lot more candy. I hope we can remember this for next year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home