Sam I Am

Friday, February 24, 2012

Twin Cities Weekend

Every year we pick a weekend to get out of town and have some fun. We go with grandma and aunt Amy's family. It's a nice way to break up the "dog days" of winter. This year we decided to head up to the twin cities.

The first day of our 3 day weekend was spent at the Science Museum of Minnesota in St. Paul.

The cool thing about this museum is that everything wasn't tucked away behind glass. You could actually touch things! You could even conduct your very own science experiment.

Here they show how television works. Mommy and I even did the late afternoon news.



Firing ping-pong balls with forced air.

Day 2: Mall of America

We did just about all the rides. I even went on every roller-coaster!

Can you spot me and Bailey?

On our last night we hung out at the Cadillac Ranch Bar. The bar even had rides for mommy and daddy.

Daddy said the more beer he drank the better he got at riding the bull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home