Dentist
On October 1st I went to the dentist for the first time. My dentist's name is Carrie. She is really nice. She is also daddy's dentist.
She counted my teeth. I have twenty.
She polished my front teeth.
Here she is sucking the spit out of my mouth. When we were finished, she gave me a tooth brush and a toy. She also took my picture for their wall of honor. I wanted to make an appointment for the very next day, going to the dentist is fun. Daddy instead made an appointment 6 months from now.
She counted my teeth. I have twenty.
She polished my front teeth.
Here she is sucking the spit out of my mouth. When we were finished, she gave me a tooth brush and a toy. She also took my picture for their wall of honor. I wanted to make an appointment for the very next day, going to the dentist is fun. Daddy instead made an appointment 6 months from now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home