Sam I Am

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Could I be a Geek?

I fear it might be hereditary. I see my parents on a regular basis and it's beginning to look inevitable.








2 Comments:

  • Those are some fun pics of Sam! As far as updating from classic. . . I think I did that a while back when they first offered the beta version of the blog. I can't remember the process as I think it was over a year ago. I do remember having to redo the links in my sidebar and stuff like that, but it wasn't too bad. As far as blog content, none of that was lost. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

    By Blogger The Kilps Family, at Monday, August 25, 2008  

  • In the last picture Sam you look like your cousins. Uncle G

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home