Fishing with Uncle Gordie
Today, I'm going fishing with uncle Gordie on Big Sand Lake near Siren, Wisconsin.
I never pass up a chance to ham it up in front of the camera.

I got to drive the pontoon boat. The motor was a little loud for my liking, but I got used to it. It's still 100% better than the paddle boat.
Fishing with Morgan's fishing pole. The fish were not biting. I think I might need to bait the hook.



I'm not going to give up on the chance to catch a big Bass.
Uncle Gordie had no trouble catching fish. I would grab a worm out of the container for uncle Gordie and he would put it on his hook and catch a fish almost immediately. He would then take the fish off the hook so I could touch it. He would then release it, so we could catch the fish again.

I never pass up a chance to ham it up in front of the camera.
I got to drive the pontoon boat. The motor was a little loud for my liking, but I got used to it. It's still 100% better than the paddle boat.
Fishing with Morgan's fishing pole. The fish were not biting. I think I might need to bait the hook.


I'm not going to give up on the chance to catch a big Bass.
Uncle Gordie had no trouble catching fish. I would grab a worm out of the container for uncle Gordie and he would put it on his hook and catch a fish almost immediately. He would then take the fish off the hook so I could touch it. He would then release it, so we could catch the fish again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home