Sam I Am

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is finally here! Check out our pumpkins. I painted a skeleton on my pumpkin (left) since mommy and daddy said I couldn't use a butcher knife until I was at least 5 years old. Daddy's pumpkin is in the middle and I'm not sure what is going on with that pumpkin and mommy's pumpkin is on the right. I'm not sure which pumpkin is the best, but it's certainly not the middle pumpkin.

The first order of business on Halloween was an afternoon party at "Once Upon a Time" (my daycare). I dressed up as Spiderman (second from left). "Hmmm......ANOTHER Spiderman! You've got to be kidding me!"

Holy seeing double Batman!
Our class did a couple Halloween songs for our parents. My favorite song is "Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate". I'm the second one in on the right.

The songs were complete with hand & arm gestures.

Before we were set free to "Trick or Treat" we got much needed nourishment.

I hooked up with the gang at Verona's nursing home. We thought the nursing home would be a great way to kick off our "Trick or Treating" evening.


The highlight of the nursing home was visiting my double great Aunt Ruth. She is 98 years old! (Even older than Molly). I got the impression Ruth had not seen many Spidermen at her nursing home. I also bet she hasn't seen many six-pack abs either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home