Save the Kitty!
Okay, okay, I wasn't all that interested in the fate of Molly and Bailey's kitty. I was more interested in the BIG fire engine and the FOUR fire fighters. Here's the whole story. When I was leaving for daycare Thursday morning I noticed Verona's big fire engine heading up our driveway. They parked in front of uncle Chris and Aunt Amy's house. We went over the see what was going on and discovered Molly and Bailey's cat had gotten herself stuck in a tree.
The cool part is that when the fire fighters went off into the woods to save the kitty, they left their fire truck unattended. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. However, I never did find the buttons for the siren and flashing lights.

I almost forgot, the fire fighters were able to rescue the kitty.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home