Christmas 2007
Christmas was a whirlwind of activity from Madison to Minneapolis and points in between. We of course had to check out the Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul, MN.
I'll never pass up on an opportunity to ride on a train.

Hanging out in the tub back at the hotel.
Christmas at Muriel's.
Christmas at Grandma Karen and Backa Reeko's.
I got a wagon for Christmas! Now I just need somebody to pull me.

How did the kitty end up with such a cool toy?!
What do you think? Is it me?
Hanging on 'til the bitter end (Christmas Eve).
Setting out cookies and milk (and carrots for the reindeer). I must keep Santa Claus happy.

I'll never pass up on an opportunity to ride on a train.
Hanging out in the tub back at the hotel.
Christmas at Muriel's.
Christmas at Grandma Karen and Backa Reeko's.I got a wagon for Christmas! Now I just need somebody to pull me.

How did the kitty end up with such a cool toy?!
What do you think? Is it me?
Hanging on 'til the bitter end (Christmas Eve).
Setting out cookies and milk (and carrots for the reindeer). I must keep Santa Claus happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home