How fast is too fast?
I'm heading towards our sledding hill to set a new downhill speed record.
A good start is critical for a fast run.
Not too bad, but I'll have to try again.
The "climb" back up the hill is easy.
My sledding team.

This could be it! A new record!!
Catching some air.
The pursuit of speed records sometimes come at a heavy price.
A good start is critical for a fast run.
Not too bad, but I'll have to try again.
The "climb" back up the hill is easy.
My sledding team.
This could be it! A new record!!
Catching some air.
The pursuit of speed records sometimes come at a heavy price.


1 Comments:
Poor Sam,I think it must be painful
to make a new record.
-Molly
ps.I forgot to mention,your droors
are drooping Sam!
By
Anonymous, at Sunday, April 06, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home