"What should we do?"
It appears that mommy and daddy have run out of things to do this Winter. So here we are again back at the sledding hill.




I decided to use my imagination and pretend to follow the footsteps of Sir Ernest Shackleton in what is one of the greatest stories of survival and endurance. Here I'm crossing the rugged island of South Georgia. The going is getting tougher with each step, but I refuse to give up.

Trying as best I can to stay hydrated.

Taking a much needed rest .... with the one dog I decided not to eat.
I try to keep my spirits up despite the adversity I face.
Finally civilization! I slide down the mountain to a tiny whaling town. I made it!




I decided to use my imagination and pretend to follow the footsteps of Sir Ernest Shackleton in what is one of the greatest stories of survival and endurance. Here I'm crossing the rugged island of South Georgia. The going is getting tougher with each step, but I refuse to give up.
Trying as best I can to stay hydrated.
Taking a much needed rest .... with the one dog I decided not to eat.
I try to keep my spirits up despite the adversity I face.
Finally civilization! I slide down the mountain to a tiny whaling town. I made it!


2 Comments:
I love all that snow! I wish we could have some of it out here! Thanks for the photo compliments. My new camera is a Canon Rebel XTi.
By
The Kilps Family, at Sunday, February 17, 2008
Looks like lots of snow. Sam you need to tell mommy and daddy you want to go skiing.
By
Tammy and Gordie, at Thursday, February 21, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home