Ms. Feller
I was very lucky to have a fantastic teacher for not just one year, but TWO years! Ms. Feller (a.k.a. Brenda) was my K-1 teacher. She made going to school fun. I'm moving on to 2nd grade and Ms. Feller is retiring. I will miss Ms. Feller a lot.
![]() |
| Ms. Feller giving my a hug on the last day of school. |
![]() |
| Very excited as I walk out the door for the last time as a 1st grader. |
![]() |
| Woohoo! Summer vacation!! Below are pictures from the past year. |
![]() |
| Graduation Day |
![]() |
| We could get a little crazy at times. |
![]() |
| Group discussion |
![]() |
| Madison Children's Museum |
![]() |
| End of year party at "Pump it Up" |

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home