posted by Sam Bass at 5:25 PM
Sammy, I'm thinking this season it's going to take everything in your power to get the Pack to win...Go Vikes!Mary
By Anonymous, at Thursday, September 28, 2006
I have Brett Favre on my fantasy team so you better wear that outfit more often.Uncle G
By Anonymous, at Monday, November 27, 2006
Post a Comment << Home
"Mommies are for loving and daddies are for climbing." Sam Bass 5/28/08-- "Why are there babysitters in the real world, if you shouldn't sit on a baby?" Sam Bass 8/09
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Sammy, I'm thinking this season it's going to take everything in your power to get the Pack to win...
Go Vikes!
Mary
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, September 28, 2006
I have Brett Favre on my fantasy team so you better wear that outfit more often.
Uncle G
By
Anonymous, at Monday, November 27, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home